what i think about this game and suggestions

Pilots, this is where we want to hear from you! Tell us what you think of Proving Grounds!

Moderator: SolC Development Leads

Whiteshark
Beta Tester

Re: what i think about this game and suggestions

Postby Whiteshark » 22 Apr 2016, 14:06

Tractor beam would definitely just annoy people.
1DVD4D2UDK

Postby 1DVD4D2UDK » 30 Jun 2016, 04:39

1/2Hawk wrote:Is this a ghost account for Sebastian? I swear he's tried to talk me into half these ideas... LOL
I noticed some of the ideas hinting at constructing your own weapons, which would actually be a novel idea for game weapons - where functional weapon modules could be picked up and added to existing weapons to enhance and expand their destructive capabilities, so the basic idea would be to assemble new and innovative weaponry that other players don't have until they can construct them.
The modules could be gathered from destroyed players floating around, and regular randomly generated pickups - or even in team games teammates could swap modules to even out the firepower for the team, maybe even have the best player construct some sort of mega weapon to take out multiple players at once! :D
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com
Bryan See

Postby Bryan See » 08 Aug 2016, 11:15

A tractor beam could require unobstructed view. If there's an obstruction, no point it works.

In addition to that, there could be ship scrape sounds and radar, both of which are from D2X-XL, to be implemented in SolC.

Return to “Proving Grounds Discussion & Player Feedback”