Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Discuss the game, make suggestions, post constructive criticism. Open to anyone!

Moderator: SolC Development Leads

User avatar
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Posts: 28
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 17:25
Location: Dirksland, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi » 05 Aug 2014, 14:48

homeyduh wrote:Hey Tylo! Good to see you joined this forum! :D
Haaai Homeyduh! Great to see you here too bud xD Been a while hay xDDDDDDDDDD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS xD :lol: :lol:
1DVD4D2UDK wrote:Looks like a pretty cool system to run Descent with! :D
Yeah it's really nice for Descent2 & 3 when it comes to the native 3Dfx Glide versions 8-)

3dfx Graphics Accelerators...So Powerful, It's Kind of Ridiculous!
Holder Of The World's Largest Descent / Freespace Collection:
Image

User avatar
1DVD4D2UDK
Posts: 2655
Joined: 08 Nov 2012, 00:10
Location: Pioneer, CA
Contact:

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by 1DVD4D2UDK » 10 Aug 2014, 01:37

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
homeyduh wrote:Hey Tylo! Good to see you joined this forum! :D
Haaai Homeyduh! Great to see you here too bud xD Been a while hay xDDDDDDDDDD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS xD :lol: :lol:
I'm willing to bet a lot of old friendships will be rekindled with this project! :)
And many more started! :D
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com

User avatar
blindlight
Posts: 10
Joined: 29 Oct 2014, 15:24

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by blindlight » 30 Oct 2014, 16:26

dude nice space orb!
Join 6Degrees on Steam, for 6DoF game enthusiasts
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/6degrees

Dave R
Posts: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2014, 02:31

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by Dave R » 30 Oct 2014, 23:44

Merchandising

Often more lucrative than game sales themselves.... George Lucas kept the merchandising rights to Star Wars...lol

cae2100
Posts: 60
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 19:53

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by cae2100 » 31 Oct 2014, 20:24

hey obi-wan, I was just wondering if you got that pyro-gx and to make sure everything went well in shipping. Also curious of what you thought of it. :P

User avatar
1DVD4D2UDK
Posts: 2655
Joined: 08 Nov 2012, 00:10
Location: Pioneer, CA
Contact:

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by 1DVD4D2UDK » 31 Oct 2014, 22:19

[color=#0080FF]cae2100[/color] wrote:hey obi-wan, I was just wondering if you got that pyro-gx and to make sure everything went well in shipping. Also curious of what you thought of it. :P
Howdy Cae! & Welcome to the SolC forums!

And it'd be cool to see some shots when you do get it, unless you've already posted them?
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com

cae2100
Posts: 60
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 19:53

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by cae2100 » 01 Nov 2014, 09:18

1DVD4D2UDK wrote:
[color=#0080FF]cae2100[/color] wrote:hey obi-wan, I was just wondering if you got that pyro-gx and to make sure everything went well in shipping. Also curious of what you thought of it. :P
Howdy Cae! & Welcome to the SolC forums!

And it'd be cool to see some shots when you do get it, unless you've already posted them?
Ive been here since the whole project started, just havnt been very talkative. Here's some of the images I took before sending it, but due to crappy camera and low light, so the pics are kinda crappy, so I had to light it with what I had and that was an LED light that had UV LEDs in it.

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
1DVD4D2UDK
Posts: 2655
Joined: 08 Nov 2012, 00:10
Location: Pioneer, CA
Contact:

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by 1DVD4D2UDK » 01 Nov 2014, 14:15

cae2100 wrote:Ive been here since the whole project started, just havnt been very talkative. Here's some of the images I took before sending it, but due to crappy camera and low light, so the pics are kinda crappy, so I had to light it with what I had and that was an LED light that had UV LEDs in it.

Image Image Image
:oops: My bad! :|
Hey! That's kinda cool the way you did the lighting! :D
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com

cae2100
Posts: 60
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 19:53

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by cae2100 » 01 Nov 2014, 14:57

1DVD4D2UDK wrote:
cae2100 wrote:Ive been here since the whole project started, just havnt been very talkative. Here's some of the images I took before sending it, but due to crappy camera and low light, so the pics are kinda crappy, so I had to light it with what I had and that was an LED light that had UV LEDs in it.

Image Image Image
:oops: My bad! :|
Hey! That's kinda cool the way you did the lighting! :D
Yep, I use the light for various projects that need a blacklight. Also I was just wanting to make sure that the ship arrived alright and that everything was to satisfaction. Our postal service is quite horrible when shipping stuff, so just wanted to make sure it arrived in one piece, or even arrived at all. :P

Also, since they have to make a new ship and such for sol contingency, whenever they get it finished, maybe I can get ahold of the 3d model mesh and I can clean it up and convert it over to use with 3d printers and such, then make another printed ship of sol contingency ship. :D

User avatar
1DVD4D2UDK
Posts: 2655
Joined: 08 Nov 2012, 00:10
Location: Pioneer, CA
Contact:

Re: Meet the Descent collection of the Force! 56K warning!

Post by 1DVD4D2UDK » 01 Nov 2014, 16:25

cae2100 wrote:Also, since they have to make a new ship and such for sol contingency, whenever they get it finished, maybe I can get ahold of the 3d model mesh and I can clean it up and convert it over to use with 3d printers and such, then make another printed ship of sol contingency ship. :D
Sounds like a plan! :D
Just hope you have enough resin or whatever it uses to
print with, since making it bigger would do it justice!
.
:o
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest