HUD/Reticle

Report problems and bugs you have encountered while playing the beta.

Moderator: SolC Development Leads

Dusty267
Beta Tester

HUD/Reticle

Post by Dusty267 » 07 Nov 2015, 05:36

Noticed that the upper left and right yellow markers for missiles are off. Let's say I have Atlas missiles up, and my upper left hexagon is yellow. When I fire, it actually shoots the right missile. So the HUD is flipped from what you would actually shoot.

1/2Hawk
SolC Development Lead

Re: HUD/Reticle

Post by 1/2Hawk » 07 Nov 2015, 06:03

I have seen this bug only one time - but it corrected itself when I re-spawned though. To be clear - the function is intended to work where the side that is lit is the side you should shoot from next. If I had to guess, when you hold down the missiles to spam them which causes some HUD related problems (weapon lights not turning off for example) - this may also be a side effect. Can you try to reproduce and report back?
UDK & UE4 - Visual FX (Particle Systems, Custom Materials, Lighting), Modeling, Animation/Rigging, Mapping, Coding

Dusty267
Beta Tester

Post by Dusty267 » 07 Nov 2015, 06:26

I will try to reproduce. So spam rockets...shouldn't be too hard. I'll get back to you later tomorrow, I gotta work and get some sleep. (Sadly).

Dusty267
Beta Tester

Post by Dusty267 » 07 Nov 2015, 15:53

Ok, so I found out that the missile marker mishap only happens after spamming dumbfires. It fixes itself on respawn, so I thin it just misses a missile or something and gets off.