Who wants to play SolC on Sunday April 14?

Discuss the game, make suggestions, post constructive criticism. Open to anyone!

Moderator: SolC Development Leads

Yoshimitsu
Beta Tester

Who wants to play SolC on Sunday April 14?

Postby Yoshimitsu » 13 Apr 2019, 04:15

Greetings everyone! I'm looking to play some SolC games this coming Sunday afternoon/evening (April 14). The earliest I'm likely to be available is 4:00pm EST but if people are ready before then feel free to start without me. I'm hoping to bring people over from the Overload community too. A few of them have tried SolC recently and like what they see. Others haven't tried it yet but are interested.

I don't have a specific series of games in mind. Really I'll enjoy anything so it'll probably be a big mix. I'd love to do some teams if we have enough people, In addition to regular deathmatch. I have yet to see an 8v8 but it would be awesome!

As for hosting/servers, I believe that Aerox has taken his server down but was willing to revive it with enough warning. Aerox, if you see this it would probably make the session even easier but no pressure. You're also more than welcome to join us regardless :) One of my Overload friends was able to host a few small games this week and I'm willing to give it a try also. If anybody else feels like doing some hosting too I won't say no ;)

Long story short, I want to play SolC on Sunday afternoon. Everyone is welcome :)
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on 13 Apr 2019, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.
MadMax1998
Site Admin

Re: Who wants to play SolC on Sunday April 13?

Postby MadMax1998 » 13 Apr 2019, 11:17

So is it Saturday April 13 or Sunday April 14?
Max
Sol Contingency Programming Lead
Sol Contingency Website
Yoshimitsu
Beta Tester

Re: Who wants to play SolC on Sunday April 13?

Postby Yoshimitsu » 13 Apr 2019, 17:17

Whoops, silly me! Sunday the 14th.

Return to “Sol Contingency General Discussion”