Contributing music for consideration?

Discuss the game, make suggestions, post constructive criticism. Open to anyone!

Moderator: SolC Development Leads

D2Junkie

Contributing music for consideration?

Post by D2Junkie » 27 Apr 2015, 02:30

Hey all, D2Junkie from the PD forums here.

I know for a fact there are plenty of very talented contributing musicians here, but I was wondering if there's any room for a contribution or two for consideration. I used to do a few D1 track remixes on PD, but I've been away from the boards for quite some time due to my career and my other music projects.

However, I'm looking for a bit of a reprieve, as my current full-length project is just a metric ton of work, and I'd like to do something a little more fun on the side while I wait for this project and Underground to be released. :D

So if there's no room for further contribution, I'll refrain, but if there is, I'll get cracking on some heavy industrial instrumentals with a light, metal-ish vibe for the fun of it.

Thanks guys,
D2Junkie

metalgunner87
SolC Development Lead

Re: Contributing music for consideration?

Post by metalgunner87 » 27 Apr 2015, 06:10

Hey D2Junkie,

Thanks for your interest.
I am one of the composers for Sol C. As you mentioned we do have a couple of music guys in our team, as we are currently in discussion of the type of sound that Sol C will have. So, please send me a link of your work and/or examples of what you can bring to the Sol C team and if we see something that catches our attention, we would be sure to contact you.

Vertigo Fox
SolC Team

Post by Vertigo Fox » 27 Apr 2015, 14:03

Not totally related to the subject, but did you ever finish that Lunar Outpost remix you had a sample of on Planetdescent?
That sounded like it was going to be awesome.

I know what you mean by a full length project getting tedious, it's why when I'm working on a big album I sometimes work on a smaller one at the same time.
Sol-C Pet Cat
---------------------------------------------------------------
Isthay ignatureshay oesn'tday eallyray aysay anythingyay.

1DVD4D2UDK

Post by 1DVD4D2UDK » 27 Apr 2015, 15:25

D2Junkie wrote:Hey all, D2Junkie from the PD forums here.

I know for a fact there are plenty of very talented contributing musicians here, but I was wondering if there's any room for a contribution or two for consideration. I used to do a few D1 track remixes on PD, but I've been away from the boards for quite some time due to my career and my other music projects.
We all like Descent themed music here! :D
After closing your browser, it'll be with you - in back of your mind
waiting to inspire you, by what you've seen, heard, or read today
1DVD, 1DVD4D2UDK, 1DVD-DCLXVI, 1DeViLiShDuDe, @uToPLaY
http://descent-to-udk.deviantart.com http://1devilishdude.deviantart.com